The timetables of the bike-ferry from Bibione to Lignano
The X RIVER service, the bicycle-boat that links Bibione and Lignano Sabbiadoro since 2018, starts again on 27th June 2020 with the following timetable:
- from 22nd to 30th September all day from 9 am (first departure from Lignano) to 6:40 pm (last departure from Bibione at 6:20 pm)
- 3,4,10,11,17,18,24,25 and 31 October all day from 9 am (first departure from Lignano) to 5:40 pm (last departure from Bibione at 5:20 pm)
- 1st November all day from 9 am (first departure from Lignano) to 5:40 pm (last departure from Bibione at 5:20 pm)
With temporary suspension in case of bad weather; departures every 35/40 minutes approx.
The timetable may vary depending on the light conditions and the change from summer to winter time.
Thanks to the agreements with SAF Bus Society, a boat with a maximum capacity of 25 users per trip will be operational, with this number of people and bicycles that can be transported on board. The boarding in Bibione is located a few steps from the lighthouse, while in Lignano it is at the Darsena Marina Uno in Riviera.
- It will be mandatory to wear a mask or suitable cover for the nose and mouth
- A hand sanitizer will be provided.
This service can also be used by:
- Disabled people
- Baby buggies
- Animals (dogs must be kept on a leash)
On contrary, motorized vehicles are not allowed.
The price of the ticket remains unchanged compared to last year, and is Euro 1.00 per person per way; children under 10 years old are free. There are several points of sale:
- Lighthouse of Bibione, 20 meters at the end of the cycle path
- Armonia Viaggi / Corso del Sole, 208
- Bus Station Bibione Ticket office ATVO / Via Maja, 86
- Casa del Ciclo / via Lemene, 45
- Eurobike- bikes and taxi rental / Piazza Keplero, 3
- Eurobike- bikes and taxi rental / Via Auriga, 56
- Bicycle rental / via Italia, 5 – Lido del Sole
- Bicycle rental / via Maja, 131/A
- Bicycle rental via Veneto, 68 – Lido del Sole
- Tobacconist Gnan Solidea / Corso del Sole, 148
- Summer Bike-bikes and taxi rental / Via Nazionale, 29
- Tobacconist Andrea / Via Maja, 64
- Agenzia Per il Turismo FVG / Via Latisana, 42 – Lignano Sabbiadoro
- Bust Station Lignano Ticket office / Via Amaranto – Lignano Sabbiadoro
- Casa del Ciclo / Via Punta Tagliamento – Lignano Riviera
- Dir. Porto Turist. Marina Uno / V.le Adriatico, 39 – Lignano Riviera
Thanks to it, two important paths will be joined:
- The “Passeggiata Adriatico” (Adriatic shoreline trip), 9 km biking/walking trail in Bibione
- the cycling path of Lignano Sabbiadoro, 8 km long.
They are in turn connected with the other inland itineraries.
So, what are you waiting for… let’s all ride your bikes and take advantage of this new “plus”, a further sign of the attention of our beaches for cycling tourism and green offers!