The new boat passage from Porto Baseleghe to Vallevecchia
Inaugurated with great success on Sunday 29 December 2019, in 2020 the new boat passage that will take you from Porto Baseleghe / Bibione to Vallevecchia / Caorle will work, both for people on foot and by bicycle: XLAGOON.
The service will be active with the following timetable:
- from Saturday, 27th June until Wednesday, 30th September from 9:30 am to 1:30 pm and from 2:30 to 6:30 pm;
- 3,4,10,11,17,18,24,25,31 October from 9:30 to 1:30 and from 2:30 to 5 pm;
- 1st November from 9:30 to 1:30 and from 2:30 to 5 pm;
- 6,7,8,13,20,26,27 December from 10 am to 4 pm.
it will be suspended in case of bad weather or strong wind.
The service is free, with compulsory reservation at the following phone number +39 347 9922959.
The boat can carry 7 people with their bikes; boarding in Bibione is in Porto Baseleghe, the arrival is in Brussa at the docking of Veneto Agricoltura.
Important: This service can also be used by:
- Baby buggies
- Animals (dogs must be kept on a leash)
On contrary, motorized vehicles are not allowed.
Thanks to it, two important paths will be joined:
- The “Passeggiata Adriatico” (Adriatic shoreline trip), 9 km biking/walking trail in Bibione
- The protected lagoon area of Vallevecchia, of European interest.
So, what are you waiting for… let’s all ride your bikes and take advantage of this new “plus”, a further sign of the attention of our beaches for cycling tourism and green offers!